Saturday, April 9, 2011

James' New 'Do (& Mo's too)

It was haircut time at our house last week. I haven't had James' hair cut for a few months just to see how it looked growing out. I figured winter was the best time to try that since he sweats so bad when sleeping. The spike thing worked, but then it got too long and then he's got the shag going on. It wasn't looking handsome on him so I decided now that it's hot it's got to come off. James didn't agree, but as Granny Great told him, he decided he didn't want hair growing down to his feet. Our friend, Kamie cut it and he's a much nicer looking kid on the playground now.

BEFORE




I only had James' camera in the car so the quality isn't' as great, but it does have the cool little Disney characters you can include in a picture. I just liked this one with Mickey and James' expression:
"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay...."





Hair in my eyes!




AFTER



Kamie told James she wished every boy would act so well getting their haircut. That's a huge improvement!




Spring time also means Mo gets shaved. He always looks so old from all grey undercoat. The shave or the dip they used caused some major itching. So, Moab had to wear the "cone of shame" for a week to keep him from tearing himself to pieces. Jade sure loves him no matter his style.



Our Mo-pup

No comments: