Saturday, June 9, 2012
Jade's Fav Songs
We got into the hotel tonight in West Memphis, Arkansas. We are on our way back from Wisconsin. It was after 11pm and Jade was wide awake (crazy!) so I was helping her get ready for bed. She's singing, "I'll be there for you, this is not a drive by, I...I.I.I." Gotta love that our daughter knows this song with it's not-so-appropriate lyrics by Train (thanks, Daddy). Anyway, we had just been listening to the soundtrack from Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou? and the song, "You are my Sunshine" is on it. Jade sings her version "Drive By" and immediately pops out with, "You are my Sunshine and Drive By...those are my favvvvvorite!" These songs are totally different genres, centuries, etc. All I can say is at least her tastes are diversified (like mine). I love my crazy little music lovers and their songs are hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment