James goes to a one-day-a-week pre-school our cousin, Beverly, does at her home. He has always loved it since he started last fall of 2009 She's gracious enough to host a Christmas program. Beverly and her friend, Kim, who helps her with the kids on school days, taught the children Christmas songs and they all did wonderful. James was still the most "energetic" of all the kiddos, but somehow he still learns a lot and loves his Mrs. Beverly. In primary, we'd been learning the song, "Once within a Lowly Stable" in Spanish and I was shocked when I learned James sang it in English at school. He's sang it all through the holiday and even today I found him singing it in Spanish and then English. I love his tender heart!
This was also his 2nd of 4 times in one week to see Santa. On Tuesday that week Santa was at the library for storytime, then the preschool program Thursday night, Longview 1st Ward Christmas Party we went to with my grandparents on Friday, then our Branch Christmas party on Saturday too. Each time he asked for the same thing - car carrier to carry his little race cars and a remote control car that flips over. I liked that he didn't go into a long list (and that Santa already had the items too). Even Gran Gran got a chance with Santa this year.
Jade also had some fun during Christmas, but Santa wasn't really her thing. I loved to dress her in this little green dress and she acted so cute in it too. Our little snow elf! The only picture I got of her awake was a family picture we took at church, but the sleeping one is adorable too. The first visit with Santa this year was at the mall. We got James signed up with the Breakfast with Santa this year and he loved it. Then we went for pictures with Santa. Standing in line wasn't so bad, but we found out quickly Santa cannot replace Mommy. James didn't like him so well at that age either so maybe next year she'll like him better. Just wait and see.
1 comment:
Yippy! Welcome back! It is great to see their Christmas Pictures. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment