Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Day of 2010

We ate lunch at Cotton Patch with some of my Dad's side of the family. It was great get together and while we waited for everyone to show I had a little photo op outside (to get the wiggles out before eating too).


James "looking" at the camera.



James getting frustrated because he says he's looking at the camera, and yet he's still not.



Still "looking" at the camera....



I love this view of Jade, and her hat too.



Balancing so carefully then...



Determined to do it by herself and she is triumphant!



...FINALLY! Really looking the camera this one time. Alas, I still like the more genuine smile in the others.



My cousin, Breeze with her hubby and baby girl.



Granny Hane, Dad, & Noi



Uncle Guy trying to help Breeze out.



Last picture of family in 2010 - love them all!
*Notice Jade asleep on TJ. If she is tired, she will no way go to sleep with Mama. But pass her to Daddy and she's out in no time. Too bad he's not able to be around everytime this is needed. Go Daddy!

No comments: