Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love of Animals

Honey & Moab




Triumph





Anyone who knows me knows I love dogs. Always have and always will. The only relative of mine that remotely loves animals as much as I do was my Grandpa Hane. He died 6 years ago now and it's hard to believe it's been that long since I talked to him. It's been a few months longer than that since I wrapped my arms around his neck and got a great bear hug you could never forget. I learned so much from him, but his love of animals is definitely one of the greatest things he gave me. My dogs especially have always been an important blessing in my life. Luckily, TJ loves dogs too. Maybe not as much as I do, but enough to have 3 and feed and care for them. Moab is mostly inside, but Triumph & Honey stay out. They're all big muts and I love them. They tear up things, argue, bark too much, make a mess in my garage, get into dirty diapers and eat a whole package of bacon. Somehow I still love them. So, I just happened to find Honey & Moab resting in the sun the other day and caught a good shot of them.

No comments: