Monday, March 28, 2011

Healthy Habits Challenge

My cousin, Lindsey did this last year and it sounded so great that I thought we'd better try it. We're just now getting around to doing it. We have a small group doing it all together. I know it will be worth it and since I really enjoy the Biggest Loser show, it feels like a good competition that's small-scale and realistic for me.

TJ is doing it too, although he did forget to start with not having a soda for lunch on Monday. He's back on track thanks to his "thoughtful" wife. Granny Joy made us a coconut pie Friday so I had to make sure to finish it Sunday night. It was sooooooooooooo good and I think that will be my hardest thing to give up for 12 weeks.



Kissing my sweets goodbye!



The 10 daily things we do/don't do are:

1. 30 minutes of exercise
2. No sweets
3. No soda
4. No eating after 8pm
5. Spiritual Point
6. Personal Point
7. Eating 4 vegetable/fruits
8. Getting 7 hours of sleep
9. Write in journal
10. Drink 50 oz. of water

Yea for better habits all the way around!



TJ read Dr. Seuss to the kids tonight and I couldn't pass up the photo-op.

No comments: