Monday, March 28, 2011

Thai Dance & MORE!




I think it's pretty obvious how much I like dance by my multiple posts about dancing. I knew our stake dance and talent show was coming up. So, when I found a costume my dad's fiance', Noi, bought for James in Thailand I thought it would be a perfect time to use it. With YouTube and Noi's guidance I came up with a simple routine for James to do with a friend to traditional music from Thailand.
Finally, we got a volunteer - Donaven! The boys did a great job and maybe they'll improve upon it and do it again in November for the next festival. I do know the pictures are fuzzy, but Jade decided since she'd been practicing so much with them she needed to get out there and do it too. Maybe I'll learn one day how to find a happy place for her to be where I can still take pictures.







We also got to have some fun family dance time with the Chicken Dance and YMCA.










No comments: