I can't enjoy Sci-port enough, and neither can the kids. It's just such a great place to go. We had a good group of friends join us and I'm so glad Susan, Jana and Rachel could all come with their kids.
Here are some of our favorite stops in the science center:
Gotta love being in the construction truck. Jade can press the horn button forever and the hats really top it off - coming from a hat lover - of course.
It's already hard to get James off computer games, iPhone games, iPod games, Wii games, and V-motion games. I have to remember that a lot of them are educational and it's OK to just have fun sometimes and James has to remember the sometimes part.
Water shooting without getting wet.
Tunnel Dome
Noodle shaping - something new we hadn't noticed before
Our little dolly climbing everywhere
Susan, Ava & side glance of Azure
Until next time Sci-port!
No comments:
Post a Comment