James had a soccer game March 12th and he scored a goal! We were so happy for him, but, of course I missed videoing it. I also missed pictures of him as well because Jade kept chasing me around the sidelines instead of staying with Granny Hane, Granny Joy and my dad. At least you can tell by the shot I got it was a much nicer day to play and James was slightly more focused on the game. He was hilarious when he scored. He stopped to look at us cheering him on, get a really cheesy grin on his face, stick a big thumbs up out, and shake his head up and down. Gotta love that boy!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
James scored!
March 5th was James' second soccer game and once again, it was freezing cold. The wind was wild and the boys were just trying to stay warm. This was the only picture I got because I spent almost the whole game trying to keep Jade bundled up in the thin blanket I brought her. She screamed bloody murder the last half of the game until she passed out. There was absolutely no wind blowing at our house, but at the soccer fields is where the wind plays. They won even with the chilly weather.

James had a soccer game March 12th and he scored a goal! We were so happy for him, but, of course I missed videoing it. I also missed pictures of him as well because Jade kept chasing me around the sidelines instead of staying with Granny Hane, Granny Joy and my dad. At least you can tell by the shot I got it was a much nicer day to play and James was slightly more focused on the game. He was hilarious when he scored. He stopped to look at us cheering him on, get a really cheesy grin on his face, stick a big thumbs up out, and shake his head up and down. Gotta love that boy!
James had a soccer game March 12th and he scored a goal! We were so happy for him, but, of course I missed videoing it. I also missed pictures of him as well because Jade kept chasing me around the sidelines instead of staying with Granny Hane, Granny Joy and my dad. At least you can tell by the shot I got it was a much nicer day to play and James was slightly more focused on the game. He was hilarious when he scored. He stopped to look at us cheering him on, get a really cheesy grin on his face, stick a big thumbs up out, and shake his head up and down. Gotta love that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOO HOO James!!
Post a Comment